Submit Your Article Naruto Lounge
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Danzo = Madara?

Danzo = Madara?

I was reading a website and on Danzo's page it said he could be Madara, do you think it could be true?

this is what it said on the page:

Fans has speculated that Danzo could also be Madara Uchiha, Tobi has bolts on the same arm that Danzo has covered up. Similar hair styles. Not only that, he and Madara share the same hate for the First, Second, and Third Hokage's Teachings and Philosophy. Plus Madara hates the Senju clan, and the first and second were both Senju. Danzo also despises Tsunade for being the Grand-daughter of the First. Danzo also has the same eye covered up that Madara has his Sharingan. Kisame's revelation of Madara being Mizukage offers more support to this theory as Danzo's Root is said to use extremely similar methods to Kirigakure earlier on, the education that led to the village being referred to as the Village in the Bloody Mist.

do you think it could be true?

I'm not sure where to post this so If its in the wrong section then can a mod move it?

Awards: 1
    Awarded the 'One-Tomoe Sharingan' for Reaching Level 1 [by winning 1 regular wee.
    Ya I think its true. This is a message i just sent to a friend a while ago. Im lazy so I didnt change it from letter for but here is my thought-

I am pretty sure Tobi is Madara, however it may be Madara's mind, but maybe not his body. There are many ways Kishi could make this work. Tobi could very likely be Danzou (his right eye is always covered, which is the same eye as tobis sharingan, he ordered the destruction of the Uchiha which was Madaras ambition, Tobi has the same hair as Danzou, etc). My best theory is that Tobi is Danzou, who in turn is Madara. (I dont have any facts, but things just seem to fall into place with this theory.) I found it funny how he (Tobi) refered to his power as "Madara's power" evn though he is Madara. Another thing going for this theory is the fact that Kishi hasnt revealed Tobi face (although he should a glimpse of its outline and it looked very old). There would be no point in hiding it if it was just Madara behind it. So thats who i think TObi is. Basically a mix of Madara's mind, transfered to Danzous body, who hides away as Tobi. There are many other things that help prove this theory but I dont want to bore you (but if you want to hear them i would be glad to share them ) However the last thing ill say is that Jiriya and Tsunade are both suspicious of Danzou and it seems kind of pointless for Kishi to add that into the story if it wouldnt be relevent later.

Spoiler

your lacking a lot of evidence to even speculate this. for one what has happened to danzo that made him look like that. also Tsunade Spoiler

sproxy's: Cool
    Awards: 2
    Awarded the 'Best Debater Award' for being the best debater [May & June 2011].Awarded the 'Two-Tomoe Sharingan' for Reaching Level 2 [by winning two member battles].
    It doesnt make sense to make Danzou Madara. Madara is trying to get Sasuke to kill the elders. Can you guess who is an elder? Danzou. Danzou is one of these elders that Madara is egging Sasuke on to kill. Also Danzou has sent Sai to kill Sasuke. Madara hasnt ever shown any evidence of wanting to kill Sasuke. Madara has shown to want Sasuke to join his group. So really everything Madara wants right now is completely opposite to that of Danzou's.

Quote Originally Posted by vane View Post
    It doesnt make sense to make Danzou Madara. Madara is trying to get Sasuke to kill the elders. Can you guess who is an elder? Danzou. Danzou is one of these elders that Madara is egging Sasuke on to kill. Also Danzou has sent Sai to kill Sasuke. Madara hasnt ever shown any evidence of wanting to kill Sasuke. Madara has shown to want Sasuke to join his group. So really everything Madara wants right now is completely opposite to that of Danzou's.
    Totally agreed. Danzou is not Madara.

yea it wouldnt make sense for danzou to be madara
    UCHIHA GEEK

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I don't think it is true at all......Why would Danzou have tried to have sasuke assasinated for the "protection" of Konoha. Then change into his Madara Costume and join sides with sasuke, setting out on a journey to "crush Konoha" and kill the village elders, which includes Danzou. He must have thought "Oh crap!!! I just told that guy that I tried to have assasinated to go and kill me, because I told him that I organized the slaughter of his family". But seriously, it just wouldn't make sense, and wouldn't add up
    Much cred to ArizonaMan11 for this awesome sig pic.

FC's
    Spoiler

Games I play, add me if you play
    Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by MinatoNamikaze View Post
    Ya I think its true. This is a message i just sent to a friend a while ago. Im lazy so I didnt change it from letter for but here is my thought-

I am pretty sure Tobi is Madara, however it may be Madara's mind, but maybe not his body. There are many ways Kishi could make this work. Tobi could very likely be Danzou (his right eye is always covered, which is the same eye as tobis sharingan, he ordered the destruction of the Uchiha which was Madaras ambition, Tobi has the same hair as Danzou, etc).
    Where is it Madara's ambition to have the destruction of Uchiha? It was my undertanding he wanted Uchiha to be the rulers of Konoha, but they betrayed them, so he got revenge on them.(The sharingan and eye thing are pure coincidence, if Madara were to take over Danzou's body, why would he only put a sharingan in one eye?

My best theory is that Tobi is Danzou, who in turn is Madara. (I dont have any facts, but things just seem to fall into place with this theory.)
    I see the facts falling out of place in this case...hehe that rhymed.

I found it funny how he (Tobi) refered to his power as "Madara's power" evn though he is Madara. Another thing going for this theory is the fact that Kishi hasnt revealed Tobi face (although he should a glimpse of its outline and it looked very old).
    How exactly does the face look old? If you compare it to a picture of danzo, they face is just completely different.

Tobi's half face:
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/396/17/
    (It looks fairly young to me, bout 30-40)

Danzou's face:
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/396/17/
    Explain to me how this looks anything like tobi's half face.

There would be no point in hiding it if it was just Madara behind it.
    It seems like the reason is working so far, suspense.
    Just calling him Madara Uchiha, and then having Kisame call him Mizukage made everyone second guess what his physical body might be.

So thats who i think TObi is. Basically a mix of Madara's mind, transfered to Danzous body, who hides away as Tobi. There are many other things that help prove this theory but I dont want to bore you (but if you want to hear them i would be glad to share them ) However the last thing ill say is that Jiriya and Tsunade are both suspicious of Danzou and it seems kind of pointless for Kishi to add that into the story if it wouldnt be relevent later.
    It seems kinda pointless to put a lot of things in the story, but they are nice compliment, they suspicions of Danzou are purely because he hates Tsunade, I would be suspicious if one of the most powerful people in my village hated me, and controlled a secret branch of ANBU.

As for the extra evidence that would support your belief, please post them, I would love to see them. They would not bore me.

And as for this whole Village of the Hidden Mist Point. Saying that Anbu's Root division was trained in the same methods as the old village hidden in the bloody mist is just telling us how hard it was to be a member of root. Reminding us of what Zabuza told us of the exam he had to go through to become a Ninja, killing all of his comrades, is brutal. Which shows us how hard it was for Sai to be a member of Root. Kisame calling Madara Mizukage is helping me prove my point. Danzou could not have managed being Mizukage of the Mist, and a village elder, who controls Anbo Root in Konoha, both at the same time. The village of the mist is a good couple day trip from konoha. Danzou would have had to travel back and forth too much, people would have firgured that out, and kicked him out of either position.
    Much cred to ArizonaMan11 for this awesome sig pic.

FC's
    Spoiler

Games I play, add me if you play
    Spoiler

Super Senior Member Teh Bomb Bijuu's Avatar

i don't know much about This Manga but i was dropping by and I don't think Danzo is Madara,because Tsuande and Shizune looked at his face before he was injured. but that's just my opinion.
    Yesterday was History,Tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift. Thats why they call it the present. (Unless, You had a shitty day) XD

WhiteFang is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteFang is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteFang is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteFang is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteFang is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteFang is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteFang is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteFang is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteFang is a glorious beacon of light
    Awards: 7
    Awarded the 'Best Poster Award' for making the best quality posts [July 2011].Awarded the 'Best Poet Award' for being the best poet [May & June 2011].Awarded the 'Best RPer Award' for being the best RolePlayer [July 2011].Awarded the 'Best RP Quote' for making the best character quote [May & June 2011].Awarded the 'Sensei Award' for being the most helpful member [December 2010].Awarded the 'Best BD Mod' for Winning the themed 'Best Battledomer' weekly battle [by winning one 3-way weekly battle].Awarded the 'Queen of Global Central' for Winning the Global Central Battle Royale!.
    Once again... Danzou is NOT Madara. Even speculating this is wrong. It's like speculating that Kakashi is an undercover Akatsuki.

I mean don't you see the chronological as well as other incorrectness of this speculation???

First, wouldn't everyone notice of Danzou is out of the village so often.
    Second, Madara wants Sasuke to kill the elders which includes Danzou. Danzou wanted Sasuke dead. Quite contradictory, eh?
    Third, Itachi talked to Madara and he left the village after the massacre with him and joined Akatsuki. He warned Danzou before he left. How can the same person be at two places at the same instant of time???? And be talking about opposite things? That just doesn't make sense.