Submit Your Article Naruto Lounge
Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Drawing Contest Theme Ideas

Drawing Contest Theme Ideas

Now to get this underway.

We all need a idea for the first Drawing Contest right? so give me your ideas. Preferably logical ones. This thread will remain open for anyone who has an idea and it is up for discussion.

My Idea: hehe simple of course just any random drawing will do. Appropriate of course. I'd rather give people freedom on the first Competition.

Of course this won't start until we have some artist and such on Board so look forward to what they have to offer. Of course even an non artist can suggest an idea. if only to see what are TN Artist can do

Hm....a random contest eh?....I like that one...Perfect for the first contest...Tells us if this whole thing will work ^^....Which i hope it will...Since drawing contests are the only things I've suggested to help this site ^^"

ok...my idea(s):

1st idea: We have a simple drawing contest focused around a specific anime/manga...or a specific character from aan anime/manga...

2nd idea: We have a contest based on a theme...Like a winter theme, or a summer theme ^^....And it could also focus around an anime...Like, a winter theme with the anime Naruto.....

Those are the two that came right to mind ^^"

Hm....a random contest eh?....I like that one...Perfect for the first contest...Tells us if this whole thing will work ^^....Which i hope it will...Since drawing contests are the only things I've suggested to help this site ^^"
    Yes and im glad you came up with the idea ^^ im sure this will be fun
    ok...my idea(s):

1st idea: We have a simple drawing contest focused around a specific anime/manga...or a specific character from aan anime/manga...

2nd idea: We have a contest based on a theme...Like a winter theme, or a summer theme ^^....And it could also focus around an anime...Like, a winter theme with the anime Naruto.....
    I see what your talking about. I had those in my mind as well. An Anime a theme based on the anime and then other things a person could simply add themselves.
    Yes i like those ideas ^^

When Ichi-chan gets here we will get alot more ideas im sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Rikuo86 View Post
    When Ichi-chan gets here we will get alot more ideas im sure.
    Lol...Ya...I bet...She'll say something...to do...with Disney....xD...that'd be so cool if I was right...xD....

I wouldn't doubt it xD

Anyway....give me your opinion on how often a contest should be held. especially considering some people have school and may not get to musch drawing done.

Um....Well....A contest should be held...probably like....once a month maybe?....A week isn't long enough for everyone...Some people take a while to draw, and as you said, school will interfere....

Good point.
    With school and such events as well as other plans a week won't be enough. So maybe an extension of say 2 1/1 weeks. a month kinda seems like a strech. People might forget about the contest in a month's time without a constant reminder.
    You Opinion?

Hm...You make a good point...A month is a stretch....I guess what you said could work...Though, I think the time span should vary depending on a/the ranked difficulty....

But ya....your plan should work....

Yes i get it. Time is based on the complexity of the Theme for the contest at that time. Well since this first one is kinda easy i giess a week should suffice. It may get longer or shorter as it goes on. At the Maximum i'll give it a month.
    and at the least a week. sound fair?

Sounds very fair, to me at least...Other artists may have other opinions...but it makes sense to hold them like that ^^