Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sage Naruto, Jiriaya, and Minato vs. Pain, Itachi, and Madara

Sage Naruto, Jiriaya, and Minato vs. Pain, Itachi, and Madara

who would win this epic battle?

If You Dont Know What To Do
    |

Owner Of Pein Fc - Join now

Spoiler

Click PLEASE you just might save a life!

we havent seen Minato,Sage naruto, fight,so we really dont know the outcome of this.
    We look up
    to the sky,
    taking in our surrondings
    praising all the above.

we have seen madara fight.
    and we have sorta seen sage naruto fight and at the least we have seen what sage naruto can do.
    the only person we have never seen fight is minato. and we never will see him fight.
    so we have to go by what the story says!

If You Dont Know What To Do
    |

Owner Of Pein Fc - Join now

Spoiler

Click PLEASE you just might save a life!

Ok....so I say Team 1.It would be close,but they would win.
    We look up
    to the sky,
    taking in our surrondings
    praising all the above.

isn't this thread a little early? i mean we have barely seen any of them fight yet. also have a few questions that you might want to clear up.

1) Does "sage Naruto" mean he can't have help from kyubi? I mean with Minato alive doesnt that mean that the kyubi wasn't sealed in Naruto?
    2) Do we assume that Itachi is fully healed? (effects of Amaterasu)
    3) Do they (team Naruto, Jiriaya, Minato) start with knowledge about Pein from what Jiriaya gathered?

If Jiriaya starts off with that knowledge, then as he stated he could have defeated Pein. Other than this we have no knowledge about what anyone else can do right now. I think this will lead to huge discussion but right now it is too soon and we can only assume what Minato can do (without a possible flashback)

Awards: 1
    Awarded the 'One-Tomoe Sharingan' for Reaching Level 1 [by winning 1 regular wee.
    This could go either way. But heres how I see it. Itachi will always beat Naruto simply because he has genjtsu. So Narutos gone before he even starts and that would leave Itachi Pein and Madara vs Minato and Jiriya. Pein can beat Jiriya as we have seen. Also Kakashi says Madaras time/space jutsu is more advanced than minatos so the three of them would destroy Minato. So I say team 2 but simply because team two stregnths are matched up with team 1s weaknesses

Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by Honey View Post
    Ok....so I say Team 1.It would be close,but they would win.
    How?
    No one hasn't been able to even damage Madara.

His team should win..

Don't read this! NaruxHina_4_Ever's Avatar

Awarded the 'Best Debater Award' for being the best debater [November 2010].
    I would have to go Team 1 on this for now.
    Naruto wouldn't have to worry as much about genjutsu. We have seen he knows to avoid Tsukyomi and the other two fighters Jiraiya and Minato can break him out if he gets caught in ordinary Genjutsu.
    We know Sage Naruto is currently Owning Pein and can do multiple massive summons. So at full strength I could see Naruto and Pein being evenly matched.
    Jiraiya could take on Itachi. Now i know some would say that itachi would stomp Jiraiya but I heartily disagree and it was also a comment from Itachi that helps that. However if it's just normal Jiraiya It may be a little different. If Jiraiya can go Sage mode as well then I reckon he would take Itachi.
    Minato and Madara............Who knows. Both has TSJ but we really have no idea what else both can currently do.
    "What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof."-Christopher Hitchens

Someones a NaruxHina Fan

Quote Originally Posted by NaruxHina_4_Ever View Post
    I would have to go Team 1 on this for now.
    Why?

Naruto wouldn't have to worry as much about genjutsu.
    Why not????

We have seen he knows to avoid Tsukyomi
    What?
    Where?

and the other two fighters Jiraiya and Minato can break him out if he gets caught in ordinary Genjutsu.
    True

We know Sage Naruto is currently Owning Pein and can do multiple massive summons.
    Yes.

So at full strength I could see Naruto and Pein being evenly matched.
    But what about Itachi's Susano'o and Madara space-time Ninjutsu?

Jiraiya could take on Itachi. Now i know some would say that itachi would stomp Jiraiya but I heartily disagree and it was also a comment from Itachi that helps that. However if it's just normal Jiraiya It may be a little different.
    Jiraiya won't go Hermit Mode, he won't find any space to do that in this high level Shinobi fight

If Jiraiya can go Sage mode as well then I reckon he would take Itachi.
    Fair enough

Minato and Madara............Who knows. Both has TSJ but we really have no idea what else both can currently do
    Madara has showed that he can't be damaged (Suigetsu's sword, Itachi Amaterasu in Sasuke and Naruto's Rasengan)

Don't read this! NaruxHina_4_Ever's Avatar

Awarded the 'Best Debater Award' for being the best debater [November 2010].
    Quote Originally Posted by TheYellowFlash10 View Post
    What?
    Where?
    Against the Itachi clone (Now before anyone goes on about how it really wasn't Itachi hear me out first)
    It is the fact that Naruto knows not to look in Itachis eyes.
    Regardless of anything else. Naruto won't (If he can help it) look into Itachis eyes
    But what about Itachi's Susano'o and Madara space-time Ninjutsu?
    What about them.
    In the end Naruto could most likely take itachi IMO
    As for Madara he is a wild card as we know almost nothing about him.
    Jiraiya won't go Hermit Mode, he won't find any space to do that in this high level Shinobi fight
    He did it when single handedly fighting the six Pein bodies.
    I think he could manage to pull it off here.
    Madara has showed that he can't be damaged (Suigetsu's sword, Itachi Amaterasu in Sasuke and Naruto's Rasengan)
    Suigetsus sword. Well we don't know the specifics. he could have had something like kakuzu to harden his skin.
    Ameratsu. he could have teleported from the flame (Remember it is a Jutsu that manipulates time and space)
    Rasengan. See Suigetsus sword.

Madara and minato are question marks in this fight. Simply because we don't know all that much about either of them.
    Naruto could take either Itachi or Pein IMO and Jiraiya could take itachi but not Pein.
    So all up i think team 1 has the overall advantage.
    "What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof."-Christopher Hitchens

Someones a NaruxHina Fan