Submit Your Article Naruto Lounge
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Naruto vs. Killer bee

  1. #1

    Naruto vs. Killer bee

    okay Naruto versus Kirabi(Killer bee).


    This is not a straight forward answer in my mind becuase even though 9 tails is better than 8 tails. Naruto i beleive would be taken out long before he could release any of the tails becuase of how n control killer bee is.

    If you say killer bee please answer how many tails Naruto would have to have in order to beat him.

    (sorry if this is already up if it is just say so and i will delete)

  2. #2
    ANBU Recruit ninetailedfox4432's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    21
    Posts
    464
    well obviously killer bee would lose if it came down to 8 tails vs 9 but i think killer bee is better than that and smarter than that so he would be able to take down naruto before that happened.


    Spoiler
    "either you die young enough to be a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain"
    awsome people:

  3. #3
    ... Honey's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    19
    Posts
    3,366
    This might actually be a good fight.But i think naruto would win this one.he has sage power and the nine tail fox demons power which makes him double strong.
    We look up
    to the sky,
    taking in our surrondings
    praising all the above.

  4. #4
    Banned

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    24
    Posts
    182
    killer bee would win because he is almost a friend to the eight tails an knows thepower of the bujin also he would take out naruto long before he was able to get out a tail especially since naruto doesnt like the kyuubi and would fight against it plus he would be much weaker than killer bee in almost every way experience, abilities, raw strength (unless in sage mode) the only way he would stand a chance is in sage mode and even then it would end pretty quickly




    i dont believe the ammount of tails need to win would matter because they wouldn't come out naruto would fight the kyuubi the whole way and lose because of it





    I think it would be cool if killer bee taught naruto wat he did with the 8 tails so naruto could become buddies with the kyuubi and kill all kohonas enemies

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Honey View Post
    This might actually be a good fight.But i think naruto would win this one.he has sage power and the nine tail fox demons power which makes him double strong.
    So you believe that Naruto would be able to release enough of his tails to be able to defeat killer bee? remember he is having trouble combining sage mode with the nine tails.

    Quote Originally Posted by Peinsagod View Post
    killer bee would win because he is almost a friend to the eight tails an knows thepower of the bujin also he would take out naruto long before he was able to get out a tail especially since naruto doesnt like the kyuubi and would fight against it
    Good point about Naruto wanting to fight with his bujin compared to killer bee's cooperation with his.
    I agree that he would win thats why i opened this thread becuase i felt that many good points would be made about how fast Naruto could release the tails in fighting killer bee.

    Quote Originally Posted by Peinsagod View Post
    plus he would be much weaker than killer bee in almost every way experience, abilities, raw strength (unless in sage mode) the only way he would stand a chance is in sage mode and even then it would end pretty quickly
    I agree about experience and abilities(Naruto has alot more potential but right now 8 tails has it now). I do not agree however about the raw strength becuase it was stated in the manga that the nine tails was more powerful then all of the other 8 combined. But his ability not to release it fast enough, or willingly, would make him lose.

    Quote Originally Posted by Peinsagod View Post
    I think it would be cool if killer bee taught naruto wat he did with the 8 tails so naruto could become buddies with the kyuubi and kill all kohonas enemies
    I don't think they will ever meet becuase 8 tails is not planning on drawing attention to himself. Remember he is trying to convince his village that the Akatsuki have captured him.

  6. #6
    Banned

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    24
    Posts
    182
    Quote Originally Posted by radicalpancake View Post
    Good point about Naruto wanting to fight with his bujin compared to killer bee's cooperation with his.
    I agree that he would win thats why i opened this thread becuase i felt that many good points would be made about how fast Naruto could release the tails in fighting killer bee.
    Exactly but Naruto doesn't want to use the kyuubi because he hates and if it tried to help unless Naruto was too weak to fight it the Kyuubi would have to fight Naruto for dominance but it wouldn't because against killer bee it would put his life in danger if he wasn't completely focused on the battle.


    Quote Originally Posted by radicalpancake View Post
    I agree about experience and abilities(Naruto has alot more potential but right now 8 tails has it now). I do not agree however about the raw strength becuase it was stated in the manga that the nine tails was more powerful then all of the other 8 combined. But his ability not to release it fast enough, or willingly, would make him lose.
    Yes, the 9 tails is more powerful but without it Naruto is still weaker even physically than the 8 tails because of how much control he has of the 8 tailed Octopus/Bull thing (whatever the hell it is) he probably has it granting him strength and power all the time.


    Quote Originally Posted by radicalpancake View Post
    I don't think they will ever meet becuase 8 tails is not planning on drawing attention to himself. Remember he is trying to convince his village that the Akatsuki have captured him.
    (DAMN) ur right that really sux because Naruto will be hard pressed to learn that himself

  7. #7
    Sage Mode MinatoNamikaze's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,165
    Awards: 1
    Awarded the 'One-Tomoe Sharingan' for Reaching Level 1 [by winning 1 regular wee.
    Naruto in sage would win win imo from what we have seen so far anyway



    Spoiler

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by MinatoNamikaze View Post
    Naruto in sage would win win imo from what we have seen so far anyway
    ? we don't even know how he really did that? and thats only speed! 8 tails would dominate this battle even if Naruto was in sage mode. Unless Kishi makes Naruto unbelievably over powering with his new sage mode. so far all we know is he somehow went a long distance in short time but i still think that was a shadow clone or at least i hope it was, otherwise Naruto getting that strong, that fast would be a let down by Kishi.

  9. #9
    Sage Mode MinatoNamikaze's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,165
    Awards: 1
    Awarded the 'One-Tomoe Sharingan' for Reaching Level 1 [by winning 1 regular wee.
    ^^ unfortunatly naruto will have gottent hat strong. Hes already beter at sage mode then jiriya



    Spoiler

  10. #10
    Banned

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    24
    Posts
    182
    yeah I have to change positions if you read 431 naruto is now untouchable he is incredible the only chick in his aromr is Genjutsu and i bet he somehow figured out a way to stop that like sage mode is immune or something lmao:

Similar Threads

  1. Sennin Naruto vs. Killer Bee (OFFICIAL THREAD)
    By Nikushimi in forum Archive
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 12-27-2009, 10:52 AM
  2. Killer Bee vs Raikage
    By joelout in forum Archive
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 10-01-2009, 11:49 AM
  3. Naruto - The Erection Killer
    By Son Garaha in forum Anime & Manga Archive
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-09-2009, 09:21 AM
  4. killer bee
    By darkninjaIII in forum Anime & Manga Archive
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-01-2008, 07:00 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •