Submit Your Article Naruto Lounge

Thread: Naruto Sprites

Naruto Sprites

I'm not sure who needs some or cares to look at them, but since I found this I figured I'd share it with the community. It's a small site that simply has a gallery of sprite sheets of characters from Naruto. The majority of the sheets are custom edits from fans, whom I have followed for a long time on various forums. There are even characters from the manga.

http://www.narutosprite.hit.bg/

Enjoy.

Spoiler

WhiteFang is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteFang is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteFang is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteFang is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteFang is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteFang is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteFang is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteFang is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteFang is a glorious beacon of light
    Awards: 7
    Awarded the 'Best Poster Award' for making the best quality posts [July 2011].Awarded the 'Best Poet Award' for being the best poet [May & June 2011].Awarded the 'Best RPer Award' for being the best RolePlayer [July 2011].Awarded the 'Best RP Quote' for making the best character quote [May & June 2011].Awarded the 'Sensei Award' for being the most helpful member [December 2010].Awarded the 'Best BD Mod' for Winning the themed 'Best Battledomer' weekly battle [by winning one 3-way weekly battle].Awarded the 'Queen of Global Central' for Winning the Global Central Battle Royale!.
    They are very nice. A lot of effort would have gone into making these. The collection is very good and complete. =D Thanks for sharing, Ryu.

Awesome! Thanks for introducing a good site.
    I'm Paiqueen from a hidden village in Thailand