Submit Your Article Naruto Lounge
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Naruto and Sasuke Vs 5 Kages

Awards: 1
    Awarded the 'One-Tomoe Sharingan' for Reaching Level 1 [by winning 1 regular wee.

Naruto and Sasuke Vs 5 Kages

Ok so everyone is IC

No knowledge either way

Naruto has ONE clone in reserve and is already in sage mode.

Sasuke has MS, and acces to everything he had up until he "fought" kakashi.

If we see the power of EMS in the manga B4 the end of this debate, we will add that in

The 5 kages include the ones at the meeting, while switching out Danzou for Tsunade

Spoiler

WhiteFang is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteFang is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteFang is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteFang is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteFang is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteFang is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteFang is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteFang is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteFang is a glorious beacon of light
    Awards: 7
    Awarded the 'Best Poster Award' for making the best quality posts [July 2011].Awarded the 'Best Poet Award' for being the best poet [May & June 2011].Awarded the 'Best RPer Award' for being the best RolePlayer [July 2011].Awarded the 'Best RP Quote' for making the best character quote [May & June 2011].Awarded the 'Sensei Award' for being the most helpful member [December 2010].Awarded the 'Best BD Mod' for Winning the themed 'Best Battledomer' weekly battle [by winning one 3-way weekly battle].Awarded the 'Queen of Global Central' for Winning the Global Central Battle Royale!.
    Oh my god. No you didn't.

Btw, what's Sasuke's status? Does he have MS? EMS? What about summons? And fight location and starting distance? xD I know I'm asking for lots of info, but it's needed. ;p

And which five Kages are we looking at? The current ones? That is Tsunade instead of Danzou, and the other four the same as at the first meet where Sasuke attacked?

Awarded the 'One-Tomoe Sharingan' for Reaching Level 1 [by winning 1 regular wee.
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFang View Post
    Oh my god. No you didn't.

Btw, what's Sasuke's status? Does he have MS? EMS? What about summons? And fight location and starting distance? xD I know I'm asking for lots of info, but it's needed. ;p

And which five Kages are we looking at? The current ones? That is Tsunade instead of Danzou, and the other four the same as at the first meet where Sasuke attacked?
    My bad, I fixed the settings

Spoiler

Don't read this! NaruxHina_4_Ever's Avatar

Awarded the 'Best Debater Award' for being the best debater [November 2010].
    I'm gonna go reeeeally sneaky here and give this one to Naruto and Sasuke

I know Raikage would beat Sasuke (As he already showed)
    But the other Kages never really got to show anything to slow down Naruto
    Tsuchikage got one shot, Mizukage got screwed over by Zetsu before she could break out anything really good, Gaara might do ok but we have seen Naruto in a lesser form can handle him (And I have no doubt Sage Naruto would ru him to the ground)
    and finally Tsunade is good but no match for Sage Naruto

Raikage is about the only threat
    I'm 50/50 as to whether Naruto could take him
    100% if Sasuke and Naruto together
    And Sasuke could probably take on the others easily anough if he had the energy for it

So despite a great lineup
    I'm gonna go Naruto and Sasuke
    "What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof."-Christopher Hitchens

Someones a NaruxHina Fan

Awards: 2
    Awarded the 'Biggest Asshole' for Winning the 'Who's the bigger A**hole' special weekly battle.Awarded the 'One-Tomoe Sharingan' for Reaching Level 1 [by winning 1 regular wee.
    Quote Originally Posted by NaruxHina_4_Ever View Post

Tsuchikage got one shot, Mizukage got screwed over by Zetsu before she could break out anything really good, Gaara might do ok but we have seen Naruto in a lesser form can handle him (And I have no doubt Sage Naruto would ru him to the ground)

And Sasuke could probably take on the others easily anough if he had the energy for it

I agree, Raikage is probably the only real threat in this match up. With Sasuke having all his techniques including Orochimaru's he might even be strong enough to take on Raikage and barely pull off a win, considering CS2, oral rebirth and kirin plus all the MS techniques like his complete Susano'o.

SM Naruto arguably could fight toe to toe with Raikage as well, although it seems that SM Naruto has the speed advantage when dealing with larger distances.
    The rest are just annoyances to be swatted to the side if they get in the way.

# of people who D.I.Y has made "QQ"

WhiteFang is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteFang is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteFang is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteFang is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteFang is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteFang is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteFang is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteFang is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteFang is a glorious beacon of light
    Awards: 7
    Awarded the 'Best Poster Award' for making the best quality posts [July 2011].Awarded the 'Best Poet Award' for being the best poet [May & June 2011].Awarded the 'Best RPer Award' for being the best RolePlayer [July 2011].Awarded the 'Best RP Quote' for making the best character quote [May & June 2011].Awarded the 'Sensei Award' for being the most helpful member [December 2010].Awarded the 'Best BD Mod' for Winning the themed 'Best Battledomer' weekly battle [by winning one 3-way weekly battle].Awarded the 'Queen of Global Central' for Winning the Global Central Battle Royale!.
    Quote Originally Posted by NaruxHina_4_Ever View Post

OK. I think I'm gonna pitch in for the Kages here. Though I'm not necessarily taking their "side" as such - I'm still deciding who'll win.

It's clear the Kages have the number advantage here, but it's not like that'll make much of a difference. We've barely seen the abilities of the Tsuchikage and Mizukage; though from the very little we've seen from Mizukage, she seems like one heck of a powerful ninja. She's the only person in the manga to date with a double Kekkei Genkai. She is not to be taken lightly.

She can use her Yoton to effectively trap Naruto, and then use the acid mist to burn him up.

The Raikage has very good chances of totally destroying Sasuke while fighting in conjunction with Gaara.

Tsunade is useless to the fight as such; but she can take a backseat, and supply chakra to everyone using Katsuyu.

Naruto has just one clone in reserve here, he'll run out of juice soon, and as soon as he does, he's totally out-classed.

I currently feel given the circumstances, the Kages can win this as much as Naruto & Sasuke. It's a 50-50 situation.

This is a close one, but I would have to give it to the Kages.

Like stated above the Raikage is on par with Sasuke by himself, add the support of another Kage and its an extremely tough battle for Sasuke.

Naruto presents the toughest challenge, but I think the number advantage of the Kages would wear him down.

Another thing that would influence the battle tremendously is Tsunade's ability to "refresh" their chakra supply at will with Katsuyu.

The two trump cards in this battle are Sasuke's unknown EMS abilities and Naruto losing control and going 9 tails and causing chaos.

“All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake up in the day to find it was vanity, but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.”
    ― T.E. Lawrence, Seven Pillars of Wisdom: A Triumph

Now that i am able to log on ill give my answer.

FROM WHAT WEVE SEEN, Naruto and sasuke take it. Naruto has shown the ability to take on multiple opponents, as well as find weaknesses. Sasuke alone can take out atleast 2 and naruto can focus on the remaining 3. Tsunade goes down fairly easily so its really 2v4

Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by MinatoNamikaze View Post
    Now that i am able to log on ill give my answer.

FROM WHAT WEVE SEEN, Naruto and sasuke take it. Naruto has shown the ability to take on multiple opponents, as well as find weaknesses. Sasuke alone can take out atleast 2 and naruto can focus on the remaining 3. Tsunade goes down fairly easily so its really 2v4
    I think your underestimating the kages a bit. Not to mention, we really haven't seen much of what the Mizukage and Tsuchikage can do. I guess from "what we've seen" Sasuke and Naruto have a good chance of winning, but I find it pretty hard to judge this battle when we've only seen 3 out of the 5 kages in depth.
    Last edited by Dreamer; 05-06-2010 at 03:26 PM.

“All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake up in the day to find it was vanity, but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.”
    ― T.E. Lawrence, Seven Pillars of Wisdom: A Triumph

True, but i said from what weve seen in BIG letters None of them have shown anything spectacular or nething close to pein level imo

Spoiler