Submit Your Article Naruto Lounge
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Raikage vs. Hachibi

Awards: 1
    Awarded the 'Bronze Shuriken' for Reaching Level 1 [by winning 1 regular wee.

Raikage vs. Hachibi

Distance: 5m
    Knowledge: Full manga knowledge (what we the readers know about them)
    Mindset: Bloodlusted
    Restrictions: Imari (Menacing Ball), unless you think Hachibi absolutely needs it to win

We saw Raikage karate chop Hachibi's motherfucking horn off. This time, Hachibi is back, and he's out for blood. Who takes this?

Mess with Raikage, and you get Liger Bombed at the fuckin' speed of light.

A reminder of Itachi's strength:

Spoiler

Itachi takes this with one blow!

sproxy's: Cool
    Awards: 2
    Awarded the 'Best Debater Award' for being the best debater [May & June 2011].Awarded the 'Two-Tomoe Sharingan' for Reaching Level 2 [by winning two member battles].
    Wasnt it said somewhere in the manga that Raikage was able to handle Bee or something? I cant remember so whatever lol

Anyways Im really not sure. Cus during the time Raikage chopped off the Hachibi's horn there were many shinobi all around so the Hachibi wasnt focusing on Raikage. But knowing Raikage has the ability to do that still works in the Raikages advantage. Im stil inclined to say the Hachibi would win due to its massive chakra blast and sheer size compared to Raikage. Raikage would literally have to stay on the beast to avoid getting smashed on the ground or hit by a chakra canon.

Im torn -.- I'll wait for more replies

Awarded the 'Bronze Shuriken' for Reaching Level 1 [by winning 1 regular wee.
    It's said that Raikage could control Bee, but not that he could control the Hachibi. Just...a technical point of interest.

However, Karin did say that Raikage's chakra was comparable to a Bijuu's, and the only Bijuu she's ever seen- to our knowledge -has been Hachibi. Make of that what you will.

Mess with Raikage, and you get Liger Bombed at the fuckin' speed of light.

A reminder of Itachi's strength:

Spoiler

Itachi takes this with one blow!

i say raikage
    i mean what really can a bijuu do besides an chakra blast
    raikage will probably be fast enough to doge its attacks its just a matter of how to kill him
    so yea i think itll be best to put the chackra blast bck in to give hachibi a chance

Awarded the 'One-Tomoe Sharingan' for Reaching Level 1 [by winning 1 regular wee.
    8 tails. Bc even if raikage can keep up with bee in bijuu form, once he transforms raikage has nothing

Spoiler

Awarded the 'Best Debater Award' for being the best debater [May & June 2011].Awarded the 'Two-Tomoe Sharingan' for Reaching Level 2 [by winning two member battles].
    Quote Originally Posted by NPS View Post
    i say raikage
    i mean what really can a bijuu do besides an chakra blast
    raikage will probably be fast enough to doge its attacks its just a matter of how to kill him
    so yea i think itll be best to put the chackra blast bck in to give hachibi a chance
    Sure Raikage is epicly fast but the size of Hachibi kind of makes up for Raikage's speed. What I mean by that is if Raikage is on the ground Hachibi's tentacle/fist/any body part is so massive that the area of the attack is great. Raikages synapses help a lot though because Hachibi is such a massive creature that it would be easy to see an attack coming from it and reaction speed added to Raikages extreme speed might make the difference.

Although Im still torn.

Quote Originally Posted by MinatoNamikaze View Post
    8 tails. Bc even if raikage can keep up with bee in bijuu form, once he transforms raikage has nothing
    actually the hachibi would be slower and raikage will have no trouble dodging physical attacks

Quote Originally Posted by vane View Post
    Sure Raikage is epicly fast but the size of Hachibi kind of makes up for Raikage's speed. What I mean by that is if Raikage is on the ground Hachibi's tentacle/fist/any body part is so massive that the area of the attack is great. Raikages synapses help a lot though because Hachibi is such a massive creature that it would be easy to see an attack coming from it and reaction speed added to Raikages extreme speed might make the difference.

Although Im still torn.
    actually i think hachibis size puts it at a disadvantage
    visualize you trying to swat a fly, hard right
    now try to swat a lighting covered superfast fly
    raikage has the upper hand
    hell be able to see and dodge his attacks from a mile away
    and even in the event that he does catch him hell slice him up like sasuke did to the tentacle and raikage did to the horn

Quote Originally Posted by NPS View Post
    actually i think hachibis size puts it at a disadvantage
    visualize you trying to swat a fly, hard right
    Actually no. The sheer size of my hand compared to the fly makes it easy to actually hit it while its flying. Thats also why theres fly swatters same as the tentacles for Hachibi. Makes swatting flies quite easy.

now try to swat a lighting covered superfast fly
    raikage has the upper hand
    Actually a fly is already a good comparison without adding lightning covered.

hell be able to see and dodge his attacks from a mile away
    and even in the event that he does catch him hell slice him up like sasuke did to the tentacle and raikage did to the horn
    Im not denying the slicing ability. Im saying that the size of Hachibi makes up for a lot. Its over all power is another factor here. If Raikage had any kind of distance what so ever between him and Hachibi then that gives Hachibi the chance to use its chakra canon and the area of the attack more than makes up for the speed. So its like I said, Raikage would almost literally have to stay on top of the Hachibi to be able to beat it.

Veteran

Awarded the 'Best Poster Award' for making the best quality posts [May & June 2011].Awarded the 'Best Debater Award' for being the best debater [July 2011].
    Raikage would eventually beat the 8-tails into submission. Whether it takes an hour or over the course of a few days Raikage is just going to eventually hack away at the 8-tails until it's as gentle as a cow.

I just can't see Oxtopus ever hitting Raikage because of his speed.

Ē wins with average difficulty.

He's displayed speed greater than Bee's. Sasuke's Kusanagi, which is said to be able to cut through anything, plus the extra charge from his Chidorigatana, still wasn't able to pierce the Raikage's raiton armour. None of Bee's swords would work. He'd have to go bijuu to avoid getting creamed straight up. Once he's transformed, he's not going to be able to get a hit on Ē. Then it just comes down to Ē chopping him up a bit at a time.