Submit Your Article Naruto Lounge
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto vs Nagato

Naruto vs Nagato

The children of prophecy collide. This time they're both out for blood. Who will win?
    Nagato has all bodies and his real body is safe. No restrictions.
    Naruto is limited to four tails, though he has two clones for Sage Mode and can use his new 'god mode'.
    Setting is where Kakuzu died. Pein's bodies start at the same place, 100 yards away from Naruto.

May change restrictions later, at school so I can't access Narutowiki. xD

Don't read this! NaruxHina_4_Ever's Avatar

Awards: 1
    Awarded the 'Best Debater Award' for being the best debater [November 2010].
    I doubt the Canon will change

Give Naruto much greter control over the Kyuubi and it's chakra and access to a much greater chakra source and the outcome will be the same

Naruto would take down the Various pein bodies and win the match

Pein was good
    but Naruto especially with this extra control is simply so much better
    "What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof."-Christopher Hitchens

Someones a NaruxHina Fan

I doubt the Canon will change
    To the contrary, I think it will. In the manga Nagato was holding back because he wanted to capture Naruto alive. Things should be very different in this fight.

Give Naruto much greter control over the Kyuubi and it's chakra and access to a much greater chakra source and the outcome will be the same
    It took Naruto eight tails just to get out of Nagato's trap. He doesn't have access to that raw power in this fight.

To the rest, that's purely speculation. Back up your claims man, because I can say Nagato wins without losing a single body and it doesn't matter.

Awards: 2
    Awarded the 'Anime Guru Award' for making the best posts in the Anime&Manga Plaza [May & June 2011].Awarded the 'Anime Guru Award' for making the best posts in the Anime&Manga Plaza [March & April 2011].
    naruto in god mode obliterates.

Awarded the 'Best RPer Award' for being the best RolePlayer [January 2011].Awarded the 'Troll King Award' for being the biggest troll.
    Banshou Tenin...Bam suck his soul out of him...Dead..

^IIRC Nagato would have to capture him first. Good luck doing that when he's so damn fast. :P

Awarded the 'Best RPer Award' for being the best RolePlayer [January 2011].Awarded the 'Troll King Award' for being the biggest troll.
    He already did it before, remember...Also Banshou Tenin uses Gravity, speed doesn't matter...Just like the Shinra Tensei stopped the FRS and pushed the three big summons...If he pulled him before, he can do it again...This time, rather than flooring him and stabbing him, he will suck his soul...Pain is still on of the top tiers..

Veteran

Awarded the 'Best Poster Award' for making the best quality posts [May & June 2011].Awarded the 'Best Debater Award' for being the best debater [July 2011].
    Can Naruto summon the boss toads?

Well I think Nagato would win, but just not that way. :P

And sure, I can't see why not.

Don't read this! NaruxHina_4_Ever's Avatar

Awards: 1
    Awarded the 'Best Debater Award' for being the best debater [November 2010].
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Six View Post
    In the manga Nagato was holding back because he wanted to capture Naruto alive.
    Add in Naruto's knowledge of Peins abilities and the way he expertly picked them all apart last time while adding a bigger power/chakra boost
    Naruto still has more then enough to take down the peins
    It took Naruto eight tails just to get out of Nagato's trap. He doesn't have access to that raw power in this fight.
    However he has a heck of alot more control over that power
    Add in the ability to control 4 tails worth of power and naruto becomes alot more dangerous
    To the rest, that's purely speculation.
    How?
    We saw how Naruto beat him before
    And from that I think we can safely say that an upgraded Naruto has enough to simply replicate his original win since his greater control over Kyuubi makes up for his earlier deficiency
    "What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof."-Christopher Hitchens

Someones a NaruxHina Fan