Submit Your Article Naruto Lounge

Thread: A Naruto and Hinata love story Part 1

A Naruto and Hinata love story Part 1

A Naruto and Hinata love story Part 1
    By. Shaquanshia Tia Nolice Johnson

Naruto was walking Hinata home but right before they came to a coner where Hinata's home was Naruto beng down and pulled out a gold ring and ask Hinata to married him. Hinata said yes and just after 8 weeks at they have been going out. They got married at a younge age of 18 and after a few days wet by Naruto became the 6th hokage. And Hinata always standed my his said even know it felt like she was loser him...But one day when naruto came home really late Hinata got really worried and heading out outside and 100 ninjas was all around her until Naruto showed up and beat them in blank of a eye.Naruto carried Hinata to the bed to get some rest..but..the Hinata really felt like she was loser him so she did something really carzy or just a way of love. Hinata had grabed Naruto and kissed him Naruto was in total shock! Hinata never act at way. The Hinata started to take off Naruto's jacket and 3 hours after love making Hinata found out at she was going to have a baby(WAIT FOR PART 2!)
    (Use to be: Shaquanshia_narxhin_lover )

Join BBN! BeyBlade National

"It doesn't matter what BeyBlade you use, what matters is how you use it. "

--------
    I'm an Abomination, and I'm coming to your house after schooooool!

A Naruto and Hinata love story Part 2

A Naruto and Hinata love story Part 2
    by. Shaquanshia Tia Nolice Johnson
    After Hinata found out at she was going to have a baby she ran outside looking for Naruto but right after she passed the reman shop she passout and Neji saw her on the ground passout so Neji took Hinata to a hopstial and the docter said at she was going to have a baby Neji was in total shock! Hinata never said anything about being married never the less going to have a baby! Now Neji was trying to see who the father was until Naruto ran right passed him and and kisses Hinata and ask what happen? Neji never thoght at Naruto Uzumaki w-would be the father! Hinata blushed and looked into Naruto's eyes and said at she was going to have a baby Naruto Just did the bigest and the whitest grin ever Neji ran home to the Hyuuga's to tell about Naruto and Hinata. They all was in total shock and they were going to kill Naruto until the head of the Hyuuga's talked about this he said at(WAIT UNTIL PART 3 PEOPLE )
    (Use to be: Shaquanshia_narxhin_lover )

Join BBN! BeyBlade National

"It doesn't matter what BeyBlade you use, what matters is how you use it. "

--------
    I'm an Abomination, and I'm coming to your house after schooooool!