Submit Your Article Naruto Lounge

Thread: Nin Online - 2D Ninja MMORPG

Nin Online - 2D Ninja MMORPG

What is Nin Online?
    Nin Online is a 2D Ninja-Based MMORPG. In Nin Online, you play as yourself in the fictional recreational Japanese World where you have extraordinary Ninja Abilities.

You start in a small village called Asoki, where you and hundreds of other Ninjas train to become the best Ninja there is, or settle down and have a nice and peaceful like. The game features many simulation features like Marriage and Land Ownership. You can find another player of the opposite sex and get married. You can buy a house and decorate it with furniture.

The game was founded in late 2006 by Magdreamer, the administrator, developer, web-designer, graphics artist and main spriter of Nin Online. For more info on Nin Online's History, check out our official community forums...
    Screenshots

Links & Contact Info
    Portal: http://www.Nin-Online.com/
    Website (Outdated): http://www.NinOnline.o2.sg/
    Forum: http://www.NinOnline.o2.sg/community/
    Email/MSN: Magdreamer@hotmail.com

Mattus is on a distinguished roadMattus is on a distinguished road
    Awards: 8
    Awarded the 'Best Author Award' for being the best author [May & June 2011].Awarded the 'Best Poster Award' for making the best quality posts [Jan '11, March&April '11].Awarded the 'Music Buff Award' for being the best poster in the Music section [Nov '10, Mar&Apr '11, May&June '11].Awarded the 'Best RP Quote' for making the best character quote [July 2011].Awarded the 'Top Poster of the Month [PC Active]' for making maximum posts in areas in which post-count is active in the month [May '11, June '11, July '11, Aug '11].Awarded the 'Top Poster of the Month' for making maximum posts in the month [June '11, July '11].Awarded the '15k posts award' for Making 15,000 posts..Awarded the 'TN Culture Week 2011 Badge' for participating in Culture Week 2011.
    looks okay.
    You use a form of RPG Maker to make it?

No =] its being coded in VB6.

Moved to advertising.
    btw, I like red rep.

Hm... Looks alot like endless online. It looks like you alone put alot of effort into this though just looking at the Info section of the site...
    The game was founded in late 2006 by Magdreamer, the administrator, developer, web-designer, graphics artist and main spriter of Nin Online.
    Nice to see you put alot of effort into this. I may check this out... but my PC is dying So I may/may not be able to play it D= but i'll try to anyhoo. I love MMORPG's ^_^ And I haven't seen many naruto/ninja based ones around really... they're all like WOW, Runescape, silkroad online etc. So kudos to you for that :P Now... to download it :P

That's VB6? Looks more like eclipse.